Here I am going to collect tips and trix that I am using when I am out on my adventures. Hopefully they are usefull for you to and makes your outdooractivities and adventures easier. Or maybe it gives you a new angle about how to do different things out there.
Make a daytrip:
- Pack a backpack.
- Step out throw the door.
- Seek a good place for a coffeebreak.
- Reflect and drink the coffee.
Quite bigger adventure that requires planing:
- Know what you want to do, hike, paddle, fish etc.
- Do a tourplan, Where am I going to be, WHEN CAN I do this? Why should I do this?
- A safetyplan, if something should happen during the tour.
Equipment that could save a day, or a hole week of adventure.
- A first aid kit specific due to the adventure.
- Tasty snacks, energy in different kind.
- Hot beverage in a thermos.
- Phone and a batterypack.